Thread: 85 Class C Motorhome $3,500 OBO

85 Class C Motorhome $3,500 OBO

Selling a decent 85 class C (Ford). Has 460, C6 auto tranny. $3,500DSCN0636.JPGDSCN0635.JPGDSCN0637.JPGDSCN0634.JPG

The good:
    The price is right. It is turn key and everything inside works. Low miles (60k I think). Clear title. Very reliable, used all summer without any issues. Has propane stove, 3 way fridge, hot water heater, AC that runs COLD, heat that works great, all water holding is in good shape (No leaks, etc.) Grey water, black water holding, and freshwater. Comes with a 4.5k Onan onboard generator that works perfectly... Bathroom, dual batteries.. has a tow hitch on it, and appears to be wired for lights...

The bad:
    Tags just expired. The previous owner did some repairs from some water leaks (Not exactly how I would have done it)... but doesn't seem to leak anymore. The rear fuel tank pump is bad (Although, it is full of fuel), but the front tank still works fine. Some little cosmetic stuff here and there, the carpet has seen some use, but is still fine (Not ripped up or anything). The previous owner redid some of the wiring for the battery system. The rocker switch for the fridge needs to be replaced (Right now I have it bypassed and it works fine).

Anyway, for the price it's a steal, and just in time for hunting season. The price is OBO, and I am open to trades. Firearms, tools, ATVs, trucks/cars, let me know what you got...

232-9793

If I put a trap out and successfully capture Paul, could I use him for a trade?
    It's not the size of the fish in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the fish!

im worthless but good for a laugh!
    that is a steal for that rv though... your not gonna have any trouble selling it.
    Tight Lines & Screamin Reels!